CHAT

Talk about (almost) anything

Re: CHAT

Postby albertinjo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:08 pm

nuts4ever wrote:YES! this is the kind of thing we need! Rodot you need to be more active too! I've never seen a new gamebuino video on youtube in forever! No offense Rodot but you also need to push the community. You only post every so often and I bet your working on other things but we still love the gamebuino. Don't you ever forget that. Also I just posted a link to this forum on the TIL subreddit!

Well, I agree the admin could be more active.
Gamebuio is a great project, it mustn't be forgotten.

Btw. still waiting for my god damn PCBs, land mail is awful in Croatia.
albertinjo

Re: CHAT

Postby naed » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:09 pm

nuts4ever wrote:YES! this is the kind of thing we need! Rodot you need to be more active too! I've never seen a new gamebuino video on youtube in forever! No offense Rodot but you also need to push the community. You only post every so often and I bet your working on other things but we still love the gamebuino. Don't you ever forget that. Also I just posted a link to this forum on the TIL subreddit!

Haha this is funny, I think Rodot is quite active on these boards given the traffic it receives, better to have a board full of useful info than a board spammed by its own admin.... And nuts4ever you talk about being more active but you've only posted 13 times I've these boards since March??

We need more developers for the site, the community project should help boost this but it looks like it's going very slow (if not stopped) maybe gamebuino v2 if released will liven this place up?
naed

Previous

Return to General forum