CHAT

Talk about (almost) anything

Re: CHAT

Postby Drakker » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 pm

But the PM system is not in real time.

IRC is great, its still the best chat system around, no need to reinvent the wheel here. There's a reason why it is still so popular. ;)
Drakker

Postby nuts4ever » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:25 pm

No offense to the Quakenet network or anything (or you guys) but the Quakenet chat looks old and could have much more potential! We need something that can be implemented, is free, realtime, and has multiple functions.

What I mean by this is, you can send pictures, private chat, send links, and possibly even check out another user's profile! No hate to anybody, but if theres any alternatives to the Quakenet chat then I'm all in.

I know a few chat websites but not all can be implemented into this site :/

Quakenet
Xat
Slack
HipChat
Skype?
nuts4ever

Postby Sorunome » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:00 pm

Actually IRC has all those features except of the forum profile thing, but i wrote an IRC webchat link thing once over here: https://omnomirc.omnimaga.org (i actually wrote phpbb support (i think))

Anyhow, I think rodot should have a word here since he runs the site and stuff ;)
Sorunome

Postby nuts4ever » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Yea to be honest I was wondering and waiting for when he would chime in. I feel like hes gonna say no and for us to keep using IRC as an unofficial chat or something thats gonna let me down like that. Idk why tho. XD

btw serunome... I hate you right now! you keep making me lose "THE GAME" like twice a day not even counting the fact that I lose at least 3 times a day without any help! :twisted: :( :x
nuts4ever

Postby rodot » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:56 pm

The website is going to undergo modifications soon, I noted the request for a chat, but I can't promise anything yet ;)
rodot
Site Admin

Postby superfreaky » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 am

nuts4ever wrote:btw serunome... I hate you right now! you keep making me lose "THE GAME" like twice a day not even counting the fact that I lose at least 3 times a day without any help! :twisted: :( :x

And there you go, making us all lose The Game even more! And there I go doing the same...
superfreaky

Postby Sorunome » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:50 am

superfreaky wrote:
nuts4ever wrote:btw serunome... I hate you right now! you keep making me lose "THE GAME" like twice a day not even counting the fact that I lose at least 3 times a day without any help! :twisted: :( :x

And there you go, making us all lose The Game even more! And there I go doing the same...

Glad I could help you losing the game :P
Sorunome

Postby nuts4ever » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:25 am

Yess rodot answered! So I guess since what he said might mean a chat is coming we might aswell stop talking about it...BUT(T! Tee hee) I know im not the only one who received that email and a google sheet (questions about the gamebuino) now this obviously means that a gamebuino v2.0 is coming along with a new website layout! Please bring this back because although only like 4-5 people actually still get on this site and care, we can help you put this word out there! Ive been praying for the gamebuino since before it was funded! Now we need to tell people about it!!! Also yay, R0dot ACTUALLY commented on my post! BTW U JUST LOST THE GAME! (HA TAKE IT SERUROME) If you support this cause please share the link to this page across the internet!!! Or just reply if you still actually care. Share all of the ideas you have to support Gamebuino! I know it can still be a "THING"!!!
nuts4ever

Postby albertinjo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:51 pm

nuts4ever wrote:Yess rodot answered! So I guess since what he said might mean a chat is coming we might aswell stop talking about it...BUT(T! Tee hee) I know im not the only one who received that email and a google sheet (questions about the gamebuino) now this obviously means that a gamebuino v2.0 is coming along with a new website layout! Please bring this back because although only like 4-5 people actually still get on this site and care, we can help you put this word out there! Ive been praying for the gamebuino since before it was funded! Now we need to tell people about it!!! Also yay, R0dot ACTUALLY commented on my post! BTW U JUST LOST THE GAME! (HA TAKE IT SERUROME) If you support this cause please share the link to this page across the internet!!! Or just reply if you still actually care. Share all of the ideas you have to support Gamebuino! I know it can still be a "THING"!!!

I couldn't agree more! (not referring to THE GAME or other weird stuff in the post)

Gamebuino deserves much more publicity.

Bring Gamebuino back to life! (not that it's dead, but the community was much more popular before)
I'm working on something that could serve as a boost to this project.
I'll show you in a week when it's finished...
Sneak peek:
image-20160706_222304.jpg
image-20160706_222304.jpg (134.76 KiB) Viewed 5226 times
albertinjo

Postby nuts4ever » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:52 pm

YES! this is the kind of thing we need! Rodot you need to be more active too! I've never seen a new gamebuino video on youtube in forever! No offense Rodot but you also need to push the community. You only post every so often and I bet your working on other things but we still love the gamebuino. Don't you ever forget that. Also I just posted a link to this forum on the TIL subreddit!
nuts4ever

PreviousNext

Return to General forum