Talk about (almost) anything
Post a reply

Re: My Gamebuino is arrived :D

Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 am

im gona be honest no im not an early bird, but this is one of the extra prototypes (sample batch)
i actlualy ordered 2 more (multiplayer perk) so i can have both models (loves to collect)

Sat May 31, 2014 6:00 pm

adekto wrote:im gona be honest no im not an early bird, but this is one of the extra prototypes (sample batch)
i actlualy ordered 2 more (multiplayer perk) so i can have both models (loves to collect)

Ah, okay. XD well, no shame in collected a few gamebuinos.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:30 pm

If the front wood plate is removed, you should see what you see at the home page, no? I find the metal look a little cooler than usual.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:34 pm

It's not wood, it's just a paper protection the the transparent plastic case.
The picture on the homepage isn't up to date, it's a previous prototype with no front acrylic case.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 am

Look what the postman brought today.
That was quick. Thank you very much rodot.
I will start coding when my semester finals are over.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:21 am

Cool, I'm glad it arrived! I do my best to be on time, I sent a first batch of 40 on Tuesday and I will send a batch of about 400 Gamebuino next week.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:52 pm

rodot wrote:Cool, I'm glad it arrived! I do my best to be on time, I sent a first batch of 40 on Tuesday and I will send a batch of about 400 Gamebuino next week.

Wow, that's come quick shipping right there!

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Looks good. I'm excited to get mine now! I should've bought a second for my brother. He wants to get into the Gamebuino too!

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 am

I arrived home to have a very nice surprise waiting! I've been doing lots of overtime recently and lost track of the time so I'd forgotten all about it!

Thanks Rodot, it's looking great! Cant' wait to get some free time to do some development on it.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am

¡My Gamebuino arrived today (Spain)! I'm in love with this gadget. Can't wait to find time to develop a game. :D
Post a reply