Nibble

Show us your Gamebuino clone or the last module you made.

Nibble

Postby mark87 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:03 am

Hello everyone,
yesterday I found this on KS https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/80 ... sd-card-ir

Seems similar to Gamebuino (for buttons and micro sd) but I don't know if would be possible to port Gamebuino games to this (screen is a little bit smaller, and it's OLED).

I've sent an email to the author asking for details about the Arduino IDE library but he hasn't replied me yet.

Someone knows something about?
Thanks
mark87

Re: Nibble

Postby Myndale » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:00 am

The campaign ended yesterday unsuccessfully...probably because nobody wants to pay 44 Euro + 16 Euro + more if you live outside Europe for a device which, color notwithstanding, is essentially a Gamebuinbo, right down to the light detector!
Myndale

Postby rodot » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:43 am

It even had custom color button caps! Joke apart, the pin breakout and WiFi are a nice addition, I was thinking about adding that to a future version of the Gamebuino... but I'll try to make it cheaper! :P
rodot
Site Admin

Postby erico » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Yep, other then this project, I stumbled on another one too lately, it was something more geared to connecting to other devices, but overall pretty much similar core (more expensive though).

I think it is going to be harder for people to pull this kind of crowdfunding project after the gamebuiono, which has a very good price point and had a flawless campaign. Gamebuino is ready for sale, it has a good community, software has matured quite well and...well, the ship is sailing, you can get on board right now.
erico

Postby EatMyBlitch » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:56 pm

well the campaign ended...... not very successfully :roll:
EatMyBlitch

Return to Hardware Gallery