Killrace

Share your games and programs with the community.

Killrace

Postby yodasvideoarcade » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Here's my modernized version of an old arcade-classic ... KILLRACE.

Goal of the game is to kill as many zombies (of course, hehe) as possible by running over them with your racecar.
Each killed zombie will leave a tombstone. If you crash into a tombstone, you loose a life - or car. After loosing three lives, the game will be over.
If you suceed to kill a certain number of zombies, you'll advance to the next level with faster and more zombies.
Be aware that you have to run over the zombies completely, not just touch them with the side of your car.
On the other hand, be aware that, in order to die, you just need to touch the tombstones with the side of your car, not run over them completely.
You get 25 points for each dead zombie (haha, how can a zombie be deader than dead?). You loose 1 point for each use of the breaks.

Controls:

LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN - move the car.
A - use breaks (one point penalty for each use of the breaks! Use wisely!)
C - back to title-screen.

Enjoy the race!

If you like it, I'd be happy to recieve some comments and donations on Paypal to yoda@yodasvideoarcade.com
Last edited by yodasvideoarcade on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
yodasvideoarcade

Re: Killrace

Postby yodasvideoarcade » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:26 pm

It's quite weird that no one replies to this game. Did you try it? Do you like it?
yodasvideoarcade

Postby Matrix828 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am

I like it.

:D

It is kind of odd how you need to run over zombies completely but touching a gravestone destroys the car :?:
Matrix828

Postby Exocet » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Really nice game, good job!

Killing the zombies seems to require to run over the exact centre of their sprite, but seeing the web version of the game on your website requires less precision, I suppose you had to do that to keep the game reasonably challenging given the low resolution of the Gamebuino's screen.
Exocet

Return to Games Gallery