Switch to full style
For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project
Post a reply

Scratched Contacts On Board

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:25 pm

When i took off the screen off for cleaning the tabs scratched off the metal contacts on the main board. Now my gamebuino will not boot up how do i fix it or can i. :shock:

Re: Scratched Contacts On Board

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:37 pm

The four tabs in the corners of the screen?
Try taking the screen off, taking some photos for us, and then replacing the screen.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 pm

ill try to post pictures as soon as possible.
:D
The fourm is not allowing me to upload my pictures but is the four tab connections on the back of the pcb
:evil:
Attachments
scrached contacts.png
scrached contacts.png (192.91 KiB) Viewed 6412 times
Last edited by YoutubeUnderground on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:28 am

You are allowed to upload pictures, select "upload attachment", select and upload your file, then click on "insert inline" ;)
The 4 metal tabs which holds the screen to the PCB don't carry any signal, their purpose is purely mechanical, it's not a problem if they a scratched.
When you tell that your Gamebuino doesn't start please be more precise: do you have the start-up sound? Did you try to upload a program through USB?

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:21 am

The files fore the picture is too big but no there is no boot up sound nothing and no i have not tried to upload a file via usb

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:51 am

You can change the size of your pictures using paint or any simple image software.
Please try to upload a program through USB, it's the third time I ask you and you didn't try this simple solution which is likely to solve your problem, or at least to tell us what works and what doesn't.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:34 am

Post a reply