[FR] Problème lorsque je met un jeux sur la micro SD

For problems with Gamebuino itself, NOT your project

[FR] Problème lorsque je met un jeux sur la micro SD

Postby LuDoPhotography » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Salut à tous !

comme vous l'avez vue j'ai un problème sa m'est arrivé avec 2 jeux je l'ai met sur la micro SD mais quand j'allume la Gamebuino les jeux n'y sont pas
par exemple le fichier de Sutchig ( viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3384 ) j'ai télécharger le rar6 et mis le Hex dans la SD et au moment d'allumer la gamebuino impossible de voir le jeux....
LuDoPhotography

Re: [FR] Problème lorsque je met un jeux sur la micro SD

Postby clement » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:13 pm

Hello, j ai eu le même problème, j ai juste mis l'extension en majuscule et ça a démarché .
EN gros .hex devient .HEX

J espère t avoir aidé ;)
clement

Re: [EN] Problème lorsque je met un jeux sur la micro SD

Postby Sutchig » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:50 am

If I get your posts correct, the problem is that i forgot to make the extension ".hex" in uppercase letters. i'm sorry for that and will this keep in mind. :)
Sutchig

Postby LuDoPhotography » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 am

Super sa a marché merci ! :P
LuDoPhotography

Postby superfreaky » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:17 pm

Sutchig wrote:If I get your posts correct, the problem is that i forgot to make the extension ".hex" in uppercase letters. i'm sorry for that and will this keep in mind. :)

I thought with the newest version of the loader it didn't matter of the extension . hex was capital?
superfreaky

Postby Sorunome » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:51 pm

superfreaky wrote:
Sutchig wrote:If I get your posts correct, the problem is that i forgot to make the extension ".hex" in uppercase letters. i'm sorry for that and will this keep in mind. :)

I thought with the newest version of the loader it didn't matter of the extension . hex was capital?

It shouldn't matter with any loader version:

The way FAT is working it uses an internal name following the 8.3 convention with uppercase characters. In addition do that a LFN (long file-name) is stored which can be longer and can contain lowercase letters. Each file has internaly a 8.3 file name, the LFN is only used for displaying. the 8.3 name is somehow created from the LFN, if the extension is just .hex the 8.3 name will end with .HEX
Sorunome

Postby clement » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:37 am

For me, with the old loader I haven t need to witre the name in upper case, but with the new one if the name is not in upper case the game is not visible.
clement

Return to Installation & Troubleshooting