il y a 7 mois
Bugfix for flooding algorithm.
More time/slightly easier.
Fixed randomness at start.
Added basic scoring mechanism: each pipe replaced costs 1k.
Let's call it first major version.
Thanks for the thumbs up! I received the console and it's great!
Reintroduced the cross (was missing doh).
Fixed the edge win bug.
Fixed the facing start/end rare occurence.
A bug caused the cursor to close the circuit.
Decided this bug was now a feature, but if you reopen the circuit by moving you lose.
Added leds for time.
Added clicks sounds.
I made a small pipe dream clone/concept while I'm waiting for my Gamebuino META to be delivered.
Name and graphics are not final and it's probably full of bug since I rushed it in a few hours.
Would you play a game like that? What kind of level mechanics do you expect? Feedbacks welcome.
- 40 seconds before the flooding starts
- you have to make a pipeline between the start point (green) and the and end point (red)
- if the pipeline leaks you lose the game
- if the pipeline doesn't reach the red point and all is flooded you lost as well
- crosses are real in this game
- map border stops water
A button to put a piece on the map.
B to lose the game.