With a file called config-gamebuino.h you can easily configure the library dependent per sketch! To use this feature simply create a file called "config-gamebuino.h" in the root of your sketch folder. After doing so, you will have to restart the arduino IDE to register the change. You will not have to restart it when just modifying config-gamebuino.h, only when creating.
Now, in this file you can do a lot of #define's to configure how certain stuff in the library compiles. Here are the defines, all are optional:
- FOLDER_NAME (string) - name of the folder in which the binary files will be located on the sd card, defaults to sketch name. Must be at least 4 chars long
- SAVEBLOCK_NUM (int) - number of saveblocks (for a more detailed explenation, see my gb.save explenation), defaults to 64
- SAVEFILE_NAME (string) - name of the savefile, defaults to "save.sav"
- SAVECONF_DEFAULT_BLOBSIZE (int) - size of a save blob, if not specified differently via saveconf (for a more detailed explenation, see my gb.save explenation), defaults to 32
- DISPLAY_MODE (DISPLAY_MODE_RGB565, DISPLAY_MODE_INDEX, DISPLAY_MODE_INDEX_HALFRES) - mode of the display, defaults to DISPLAY_MODE_RGB565
- DISPLAY_DEFAULT_BACKGROUND_COLOR (Color) - default background color of the display, defaults to Color::black
- DISPLAY_DEFAULT_COLOR (Color) - default foreground color of the display, defaults to Color::white
- DISPLAY_CONSTRUCTOR - An Image constructor to use for gb.display, default depends on DISPLAY_MODE
- MAX_IMAGE_RECORDING (int) - Maximum number of images that can be recorded at the same time, defaults to 2
- SOUND_CHANNELS (int) - number of sound sources that can be played at the same time, defaults to 4
- SOUND_FREQ (int) - frequency at which the interrupt runs, default is 44100