void Graphics::indexTo565( uint16_t* dest , uint8_t* src , Color* index , uint16_t length , bool skipFirst )
Graphics::indexTo565 converts an indexed buffer to an RGB565 buffer. This function is used internally, if you are using it in your game you are probably doing something wrong!
- uint16_t* dest: destination buffer
- uint8_t* src: source buffer
- Color* index: color index to use (note to sorunome: why do you even need this? Don't you have it anyways in the static property?)
- uint16_t length: length in pixels
- bool skipFirst: should we skip the first pixel (and thus nibble) in the src buffer?